The Ultimate Troubleshooter
A staggering 65% of problems which a PC encounters, whether in business or at home, are not caused by hardware problems, they are not caused by viruses, they are not caused by spam; they are caused by background tasks.
From PC lock-ups to illegal operations, Internet Explorer crashes, slow-downs, and other frustrations, many problems purely and simply come down to what is running in the background on your PC and currently demanding attention by the computer. The trick to having a PC that runs smoothly is to know which background tasks are essential, which are not, and which only need to run sometimes. By managing these processes more intelligently your system can free up more memory, run more reliably and avoid crashes and lock ups. This is what The Ultimate Troubleshooter enables you to do.
The Ultimate Troubleshooter Features Summary
- Written by Network Consultancy and Computer Support professionals who solve PC performance, and software and hardware problems every day of their life. This is the tool we use every single day to simplify our PC troubleshooting while at the same time making it accurate. This is top class expertise in a remarkably easy to use tool!
- Includes AnswersThatWork's famous Task List (+30% additional entries) which is featured in the industry leading "Windows XP Management, Troubleshooting & Maintenance" course (CNET) and Hewlett-Packard's "Tune up your PC" online course and referenced by a majority of mainstream newspaper IT columnists worldwide.
- By displaying detailed information on every Task, Service, and Windows Startup that is running on your PC, The Ultimate Troubleshooter enables you to configure your PC for speed, and above all, long term stability. Remember : 65% of all computer problems are down to the software that is running on your PC. Amazing but true. As many users say after using The Ultimate Troubleshooter : "I finally have my PC back to the speed it had when I first bought it, and better!".
- Most importantly, The Ultimate Troubleshooter avoids speaking to you in technical jargon in favour of explaining things in plain language understandable by all levels of users.
- The Ultimate Troubleshooter also detects spyware and adware, the scourge of so many PCs nowadays. The Ultimate Troubleshooter also detects many viruses (you should however also have a good antivirus program in addition to The Ultimate Troubleshooter - all PCs should have one).
- The Ultimate Troubleshooter includes an industry leading Housekeeping module which takes you through the rigorous checklist steps that knowledgeable IT experts normally follow to keep a PC lean, mean, and healthy.
- Brilliantly useful to all home and business users. And unbelievably useful to IT and Network support specialists and professionals as The Ultimate Troubleshooter caters for both the every day user and the Pro who will love its WHOIS, TraceRoute, Ping, and Name Server Lookup features.
- As a reviewer famously said : "It's like having a $100/hour computer consultant right there with you, every minute of the day, every day of the week, for a one-off fee of just $35". (1-year of product updates and write-ups updates included with the purchase; annual subscription renewals thereafter).