AccountLogon - Superior Password Management!
I visit dozens of sites daily. Many of them require a username and password. I once used RoboForm to manage my passwords and form field data. Then I discovered AccountLogon, which neatly organizes my password information and protects it with better encryption.
AccountLogon offers secure storage of Web site username and password data, providing easy one-click access to every Web site you visit.
- Single Sign On: One master password accesses Web site and personal data
- 1-Click Logon: AccountLogon automatically opens a Web page, enters username and password, and then logs in, eliminating unnecessary typing.
- Strong Encryption: AccountLogon uses 448-bit Blowfish encryption, the strongest encryption standard currently available. In contrast, most banks only use 128-bit encryption. RoboForm uses DES encryption, which has been cracked in less than 24 hours during a government-sponsored contest.
- Automatic File Locking: Automatically lock down sign on information after a specified number of minutes.
- Customizable Categories: AccountLogon makes it easy to categorize logon details. For instance, banking and credit card user information may be stored under a Financial Services Category, while New York Times sign on details are filed under News. This reduces time spent searching through a long list of Web sites.
- Password File Lockdown: Lock down your AccountLogon file, share logon information with users who need it, without exposing the passwords.
- Information Portability: AccountLogon data may be transferred between two or more PCs.
In addition to Internet passwords, manage phone passwords, bank account details, and other secure information, locked safely behind the AccountLogon encryption.
Configure AccountLogon with just a few clicks.
If most of your form-filling requirements involve logging into Web sites, AccountLogon will save you countless keystrokes by doing the typing for you. Built-in security features keep your private information secret, without inconveniencing you in the process.